4 The Game
Maryland's Premiere 4v4 Soccer Tournament
- July 16-17th 2016 Bear Creek Elementary School
- Early Bird Registration is $165 per team until June 9
- Regular Registration is $175 per team until July 9
- Roster Max 7
- U8-U17 Boys & Girls (A/B)
- 3 guaranteed games
- 8 fields one location on the beautiful and scenic Bear Creek waterfront in Baltimore County Maryland
- Amenities - Concessions, Restrooms, convenient parking, close to 695 and 95, etc...
- We proudly use SKLZ Pro Training Goals for the best playing experience.
- Skills challenge using Adidas miCoach Soccer Ball with awards.
- Register - Registration WebSite
- Venue Map
- Tournament Rules
- Tournament FAQ
- Tournament Roster/Waiver Form
Why We Are Different And The Best 4v4 Tournament:
There is a reason USSF chose 4v4 for U6-U8, it simply the best for player development and the perfect tournament to prepare your teams for the new 4v4 format! The godfather of football in Holland, the great, late Rinus Michels said: “Good coaches use the basic criteria of street football (4v4) for their vision of grass roots development; they realize that these elements produce a natural process which gives the most efficient training for young kids.” 4v4 gives us all these elements, length, depth, width, technical/tactical challenges, and more importantly FUN!
Our venue has beautiful grass fields, the best SKLZ Pro Training Goals, experienced referees, Adidas miCoach Soccer skills challenge, ample amenities, convenient location near to major highways, stores, technology (track your schedules/results via social media, mobile web pages, or our custom Android/Apple applications, ample room for parking and team sites, etc….
We offer a very competitive price structure compared to other tournaments.
We are committed to run the the very best tournament for your children. Our goal is not to run a tournament business , but to provide a fun, rewarding experience for every player, coach, and family. The proceeds from the tournament go directly back into the Bear Creek Community, not a corporation.